I’ve been growing my nails out for the past couple of months and have been having a lot of fun playing with nail art. Since I have to paint both hands myself, I need to keep the designs simple so here’s my latest – one of my favorite patterns of all time – leopard!!
There are only 3 steps and you only need 3 nail polish colors.
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES:
1. A light colored base coat – I used Wisp, by Sinful Colors
2. A darker color for the inside of the spots – I used Tan Lines, again from Sinful Colors
3. A clear topcoat
4. A black, round tip nail art pen.
5. A wooden toothpick
1. Lay down your base color. Let fully dry.
2. Using the toothpick to pick up little dabs of the second color, make little flat circles on your base color . Let these dry fully as well.
3. Make the characteristic black border around the spots with your black paint pen. Once this is dry, seal with the clear topcoat.
Oh wait! There IS one more step: impress everyone with your gorgeous manicure!! ?
I hope you try it for yourself! If you do, share your pics with me on Instagram using the hashtag, #gracerajendranworkshops